JULY 11, AUGUST 8, SEPTEMBER 12
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
@ Skinny Raven Downtown
You only have to register one time!
And if you are already registered for the Pub Run, you don’t have to register again.
On your first run, you will get a Belly Card. You will use this card to check in each week and earn points towards awesome prizes.
A unique spin on our traditional Pub Run experience, the Raven Urban Challenge Run is essentially a scavenger hunt/run where you have one hour to locate the various check points and collect as many raffle tickets as possible. Once a month through the summer we will hold the RUC Run in the Pub Run’s place.
Because this run is a little different, here are some of the things to be aware of:
- The run begins precisely at 6 p.m. when we reveal the checkpoint map.
- The objective is to run/walk to as many of the locations as possible in order to get the most tickets which are used for raffle entries.
- You can start late, but you will still have to finish by 7 p.m. in order to get your tickets in the drawing box.
- The run starts and finishes at Skinny Raven downtown, at 800 H St.
- Please leave your dogs at home. There is limited space on H St. and the crowd is dense.
- Belly Card check-ins will be available throughout the event so no rush to get checked in for your Belly rewards before as you will have time afterwards to do it as well.
You will be collecting LOTS of tickets. You will get a ticket for just checking in with your Belly Card or phone app. We recommend bringing something with which you can stash all the tickets you’ll be gathering. Some check points will be giving away items to promote their business. We recommend one of your group brings a small pack to hold the items you may receive.
The LARGE map will be revealed at 6 p.m. This map of the checkpoint locations is the only way to see where to go. We recommend you bring a cell phone to take a picture of the map or bring pencil/paper to write the locations down. There will be NO paper maps handed out.
Remember that this is a free social run, not a race with closed course and police control. Please STAY on the sidewalks or to FAR side of road where there are no sidewalks. NO jaywalking! Please remember to be a courteous neighbor to our community.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please download the Belly Card app or bring your key card for check in. With so many participants those hand typing their emails really bogs down the lines and the app has been crashing further slowing things down. REMEMBER that you can also check in at the end of the run if lines are too long at Skinny Raven. We appreciate everyones help in making the process go as smooth as possible.