PUB RUN IS BACK!
Things are a little bit different these days but still same concept of a non- competitive social group run. We will be meeting up every other Thursday starting & ending at Skinny Raven Sports downtown location. Sign in to get entered into our raffle prizes. We will not be ending at a pub this time and prizes will currently be announced via email the Friday following. All abilities are welcome. Please follow road crossing signals and traffic laws.
Every other Thursday starting 10/13/21
It’s a fun, non-race, social run that starts & ends at Skinny Raven Downtown.
Have you joined the Skinny Raven Run Club on Strava?
EVERY OTHER THURSDAY!
Official Start is @ 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
What is a Pub Run?
It’s a fun, non-race, social run that starts & ends at Skinny Raven Downtown. We will not be ending at a pub currently, and will update you moving forward.
- Meet friends and fellow joggers.
- Product demos and fun prizes every week.
- Meet at Skinny Raven Downtown. Walkers and runners start between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The runs are approximately 5K in distance.
- End back at Skinny Raven Sports, or swing by your favorite DT pub. Remember to social distance and we’ll be cheers-ing you in spirit!
The route varies each week; look for a map at Skinny Raven, 800 H Street
FAQs & Updates:
Remember that this is a free social run, not a race with closed course and police control. Please STAY on the sidewalks or to the FAR side of road when there are no sidewalks. NO jaywalking!
WHEN DO WE GET THERE
– Check in between 5pm-6pm, follow route, map will be put out.
– We’re feeling really into Thirsty Thursdays right now, but if Tuesdays are your jam, be sure to catch our RRC sessions on Tuesdays at the Dome. Find more info HERE.
HOW DO WE CHECK IN
– Belly is no more, pubsters can enter the raffle by leaving their name and email address at “check-in.”
WHAT ABOUT BELLY POINTS AND REWARDS
– We are no longer using Belly to check in, and no longer continuing with the stack up points. Prizes and rewards are going to be more intentional- tied to the community, vendors, current launches, and SRS races.
– We are getting these started back up for YOU! We missed our running, walking, and pubster community; our goal is to encourage everyone to get back together in a safe, and socially distanced manner.
WHEN DO WE MEET/HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO SHOW UP
– This is bi-weekly, unless stated otherwise via weekly emails.
– To stay in the loop, be sure to subscribe to newsletters at Skinnyraven.com
– For now, we plan on running bi-weekly through the end of the year. We will re-evaluate how the schedule looks beginning in 2022.
FOR THE COMMUNITY
– Please stay home if you feel unwell or know you have a current positive COVID test. Remember to social distance and wear face coverings when in large groups. We want to keep everyone healthy and safe so we can keep the pub runs going strong!
– What drives you? We’d love to encourage returning to some of your favorite local places through prizes, chat with your check-in Ravens with your suggestions!