- Self-screening for illness 1 week before and 1 day before our event. Please do not attend our event If you:
- Have tested positive for Covid-19 during this time
- Have any symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- Have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms consistent with Covid-19 or has recently tested positive for Covid-19
- List of Covid-19 symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Maintaining Appropriate social distance with those not in your known social circle
- Maintain sanitation by washing hands or using hand sanitizer during the event
- Our staff will be masked throughout bib pickup and the Thursday event when in contact with others.
- We ask that you mask up when in the start finish area, bib pickup, face to face with our staff or other participants or anytime you are not actively running as per USA Track & Field policy
- Congregate only with those inside your social circle especially if unmasked.
In-person Safety Policy
For participant safety, and to comply with our insurance, no pets, bicycles, or rollerblades are allowed in the race. Participants with baby joggers or strollers are asked to start in the back of the field and to be courteous to your fellow participants.
Virtual Event Safety Policy
Participants must abide by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)’s recommendations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html Participants must also follow local, state and federal regulations regarding preventing the spread of COVID-19 for their region. Participant must abide by all pedestrian safety ordinances including running or walking on a sidewalk where available and not in the road. If there is no sidewalk or multi-use trail is available participants must run and walk against oncoming traffic and stay to the side of the roadway.
Event Changes & Deferments & Cancellation Insurance
Because your health and comfort with our event is paramount, we are offering the option to swap to the virtual event, defer to the 2022 event, or defer to another future Skinny Raven event. We don’t want anyone who may be ill, at risk, or associated with those who are ill or at risk feeling pressured to participate because they cannot make changes to their registration. Please email our race directors at email@example.com with any questions in this regard. All deferment request must be made at least 24 hours prior to the event you are singed up for, after which the option for a deferment or transfer will expire. Event insurance is available for purchase for all of our events that allows you to receive a refund for many reasons that may prevent you from attending the event. DETAILS.